Vien - All Song Playlist...

Vien on Imeem!

Vien - Forest of Dreams - piano sketch

This is piano sketch for Forest of Dreams...


Forest of Dreams

Lyric by Tutu
Music by Vien

Deep in the forest, I search for a lovely melody..
Searching for you everyday..
Keep on trying, I reach out my hands to you
But, towards the infinite sky you were flying..

In this Endless rain, I've wanted to meet you
Even somehow, my feeling was just a blue
I Remember memories through the nights while i was dreaming
But, When the morning begins..panjang
I've long for the shadow you left behind
and I just start crying

The moments I've touch you.. my dreams become true
Your gentle voices said last words "I Love you"
Before I can keep that treasured memories inside
The wind already carry it off and dissappear far away..

Even I fly as high as the hourglass sky
There is Nothing..
The sound of that day isn't Echoing
While I here.. just keep on crying